Hi, I’m Bill Hutcheson, the Selfless Love Coach.
I’m so pleased you stopped here. You probably want to know who I am, why I coach, and why I deserve the trust of couples.
Well . . . I’m a:
- Retired pastor, after serving 38 years in congregational ministry.
- Graduate of two institutions with three degrees in theology/ministry: BA, Master of Divinity & Doctor of Ministry
- Husband of my seminary sweetheart for 44 years
- Father of two daughters, who have blessed us with two faithful husbands and a total of three grandchildren
- Finally, over 38 years, I developed a process of marriage preparation because I wanted to offer couples more than 30 to 60 minutes of ceremony preparation I received!
This process involved six to eight hours of facetime to cover—among other things . . .
- God’s intention for marriage,
- The benefits of different personalities,
- How to make your partner feel deeply loved, and
- The strengths and growing edges of the relationship used to grow a relationship.
My bride and I tried and use all the tools. We know they work! After retirement, God nudged me into marriage coaching. And I love it!
I have written two books to support my coaching:
- The first, Marriage Maximized: The Guide to a Purposeful and Passionate Relationship, touches on all the points I share with couples, both married and engaged.
- The second, Growing Together in Christ: The Maximized Couple’s Guide to a Stronger Devotional Life, provides a couple the understanding and tools to develop their relationship together in Christ.
If this sounds appealing to you, then I invite you to schedule a brief, no-obligation, and no-pressure Discovery Call with me. Just click the button below and let’s discover if God is calling us to walk together toward a more purposeful, passionate, and satisfying marriage.
- What exactly is marriage coaching and is it for me?Both are important questions. find expression When people find out I’m a marriage coach, these questions frequently follow. I highly suspect they pop up in the minds of others most people who have never had a marriage coach. I’ll answer the first so you can answer the second. Marriage coaching is NOT marriage counseling . . . Many people confuse the two, coaching and counseling. The main difference, apart from licensure, is the point of departure. Here’s a very brief contrast between coaching and counseling: Counseling generally focuses on the […]