When last did you and your beloved set aside time for some relationship maintenance?
You maintain your car. You maintain your home. You even maintain your health. Why not your marriage?
Don’t you two deserve to tune-up your relationship?
If your marriage is good but you want it to be better, then you want this! Mary Beth and I will be hosting a Maximized Marriage Workshop in the Fellowship Hall of the Dahlonega Baptist Church facilities on February 29th from 8:30AM – 2:30PM.
- be refocused on important things you already know,
- learn things you didn’t,
- be encouraged and challenged,
- leave with practical actions to apply,
- have fun and laugh!
The four workshop sessions look like this:
- Building on the Right Foundation- checking the foundation of your marriage to see if it’s built as God intended.
- The Personality Puzzle- realizing that your God-given personalities, even if different, may be a tremendous strength for your marriage.
- When Love Becomes Real- learning to love each other the way Jesus loved us.
- The Miracle of Gratitude- exploring the transformative benefits of gratitude.
We begin at 8:30AM with biscuits and fellowship. We have lunch together about 11:30AM. Then we wrap up by 2:30PM.
The cost for the day will be $65.00/couple. That includes food and materials and facilities cleaning. Mary Beth and I provide the workshops on a faith basis, not charging for our services. If anyone feels led to contribute to Selfless Love Coaching Ministry, these funds will go toward subsidizing future events.
Complete the form below to let me know of your interest. Then click the Continue to Payment button to reserve your spot. No childcare will be provided.